You might be facing the situation where you need to resize the picture, for the purpose of posting it in your blog, or while uploading your profile pictures in any of the social networking sites. There is a simple way to overcome this problem and here we go...
1. This can be done only if you download a light weight power toy from the following link.
Download here .
2.Since this power toy is specially designed for Windows xp, it will be very easy for you to install this.
3. Once the installation is complete. Right click on the photo that you are going to re-size and now click on resize.
4. For instance in the normal Mode you will have four different options. small-854×480, Medium -, Large - 1920×1080 , or Mobile Device - 320×480.
5. If you want that to convert into a customized size, you can click on the "advanced" tab.
6. The task is completed and save the picture in a desired location. This power toy works in Windows 7 also with both 32-bit and 64-bit option.