It is a very easy process and it takes only seconds. But think twice before deleting any user account.
1. Type User Accounts in the search bar located in the start menu. Now click on manage other accounts.
2. Now the list of user account will be displayed. Select the user account that you want to delete.
3. Now you will have the delete option. Just click on that. Be cautious while doing this operation. Do not delete any other accounts by mistake.
4. Now you will be given an option to save the files of that user. If you do not want that files anymore, you can click no.
5. If you want it, then click on yes. Now you will be asked for the location to save those files. Click the correct path and save it.
6. Now the task is complete and the unwanted user account is deleted permanently.
I believe that this article will be very helpful to you.