Are you the one tired of logging in every time after booting up the computer. Here is a simple trick to eliminate the login process.
1. Click on the "start" button and after that click on "run" (In vista type RUN in the search bar present in the start menu n you will find the "run" button listed)
2. Type the following "control userpasswords2" (without the quotes) and hit enter.
3. Now a window will popup like the one displayed below.
4. Uncheck the box (highlighted in the above picture) and click on OK button.
5. Now you will be shown a password dialog box for the current user.
6. Reboot your computer and now you can login automatically.